- Payment is required when services are rendered. To focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill or provide payment plans. For payment plan options, please refer to CareCredit as a resource.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. The owner of the card must sign all cards. Payment in full is required at the time of services. We would be happy to provide an estimate before any treatment.
- Trupanion Express- Clients with active Trupanion Pet Insurance policies, can benefit from our ability to accept payments directly from Trupanion at the time of checkout. Thus saving these clients a lot of money upfront and saving the time spent waiting for insurance reimbursement. If you are interested in learning more about Trupanion, please click on the link to their website here www.trupanion.com.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, we know unexpected expense strikes as well. Woodland Veterinary Hospital understands this and can make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into six monthly installments. You can either apply directly over the phone by calling 1-800-677-0718 for immediate approval or apply online at www.CareCredit.com
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest-Free For 6 Months on charges over $200.00
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
We believe medical insurance for pets is an essential part of responsible pet ownership. It can help pet owners budget for any unexpected illnesses or injuries that their pets may face over their lifetime. We are happy to work with any provider by which you may currently be insured. If you are not insured, we recommend that you look into the options and see if it may be right for you. We have materials available in our hospital for you to learn more about coverage options.